Thread: Greece drinks the hemlock.

Organisation
    IWW
    Blog Entries

Default Greece drinks the hemlock.

"Win, lose or draw...long as you squabble and you get down, that's gangsta."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Os Cangaceiros For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

So sick and tired of the "lazy Greek" bullshit coming out of Berlin that has infected everyone else's perception of the situation.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ostrinski For This Useful Post:

Sperm-Doll Setsuna is offline Revolutionary Totalitarianism Forum Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Organisation
    The Sex Negative Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrinski View Post
    So sick and tired of the "lazy Greek" bullshit coming out of Berlin that has infected everyone else's perception of the situation.
    There's not a damn news story I see around here that isn't non-stop jammed with those types of comments, even a lot of self-described "leftist" blogs complain about it. It's revolting.
    The revolutionary despises public opinion. He despises and hates the existing social morality in all its manifestations. For him, morality is everything which contributes to the triumph of the revolution. Immoral and criminal is everything that stands in its way.

ex. Takayuki

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sperm-Doll Setsuna For This Useful Post:

Rafiq is offline الاشتراكية هي المطرقة التي نست Committed User
    Blog Entries

I hear that at the school's announcements, they say: "BREAKING NEWS: GREECE IS FINALLY CLIMBING OUT OF THE RECESSION WITH NEW AUSTERITY MEASURES, GOOD JOB GREECE!"...
    [FONT="Courier New"] “We stand for organized terror - this should be frankly admitted. Terror is an absolute necessity during times of revolution. Our aim is to fight against the enemies of the Revolution and of the new order of life. ”
    Felix Dzerzhinsky
    [/FONT]

لا شيء يمكن وقف محاكم التفتيش للثورة

Organisation
    IWW
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rafiq View Post
    I hear that at the school's announcements, they say: "BREAKING NEWS: GREECE IS FINALLY CLIMBING OUT OF THE RECESSION WITH NEW AUSTERITY MEASURES, GOOD JOB GREECE!"...
    Are you serious? I would complain or something.

Edit: Better yet, I would demand time to refute the obviously propagandist statements that are coming from a public institution.
    Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand. ~ Karl Marx

The state is the intermediary between man and human liberty. ~ Marx

formerly Triceramarx

I hope they all die in a painfull way... dehydration from diarrhea is good I think....
    Let's Spend the Night Together Rolling Stones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAOQkSFTKMw

Sperm-Doll Setsuna is offline Revolutionary Totalitarianism Forum Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Organisation
    The Sex Negative Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by VMK View Post
    I hope they all die in a painfull way... dehydration from diarrhea is good I think....
    It's unfortunate the little shits will not suffer from the deteriorating in public health.
    The revolutionary despises public opinion. He despises and hates the existing social morality in all its manifestations. For him, morality is everything which contributes to the triumph of the revolution. Immoral and criminal is everything that stands in its way.

ex. Takayuki

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sperm-Doll Setsuna For This Useful Post:

I've noticed that BBC's GMT news program I get on BBCAmerica openly gives off a vibe somewhere along the lines of, "Well, those people put themselves there..."

This, of course, is enraging, because what did the citizens have to do with any decisions, espeically concerning their economic well-being? I am across the pond so if I'm incorrect on anything, my apologies.

Organisation
    mayonnaise clinic
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rafiq View Post
    Smart, motivated Greeks.

Stupid lazy Greek rulers.
    BANS GOT YOU PARANOID? I MADE A GROUP FOR YOU! http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?groupid=1349 NOW OPEN FOR EVERYBODY!!!

"Think for yourself; question authority."
    - Timothy Lenin

Organisation
    Lemon Party

There is a special place in atheist hell for journalists of the NYT, except Anthony Shadid.

Am I missing something? The article seems to me to be saying:

that Greek lawmakers are in thrall to the elites of the EU and approved the bill under duress
    that the austerity measures will not work and there is no precedent to believe that they will
    that they will further threaten the well-being of the people of Greece as well as their confidence in the government
    and that austerity is promoted by Merkel for self-serving political reasons, not genuine concern for the resolution of the crisis

Am I not noticing some subtext that everyone is finding objectionable?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to doesn't even make sense For This Useful Post: