Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: What are you Listening to? ٦

the new trash talk album

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "What is necessary is to go beyond any false opposition of programme versus spontaneity. Communism is both the self-activity of the proletariat and the rigorous theoretical critique that expresses and anticipates it."
    -----
    "...Stalinism is eternally condemned to govern capital, and the ideological dynamics of Stalinism are tied to this peculiar type of capital management; it is locked within this framework, reproducing the logic of capitalism under the veil of communism. For this reason, Stalinism, and its various derivatives, cannot accurately be regarded as communist if we choose to define it in materialist terms." - Tim Cornelis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zukunftsmusik For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    Serapeum

MC Eiht, B-Real & Snoop Dogg: The way we run it (remix)

+ YouTube Video
    Those who do not move, do not notice their chains" - Rosa Luxemburg
    "They call it the 'American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it." -
    George Carlin

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace" - John Lennon

Economic Left/Right: -8.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.79

The Gaslight Anthem- Mulholland Drive

[SPOIL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR4-F-P-Y6Q[SPOIL]
    FKA: The Mza
    2012 Favorite Noob

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    Unaffiliated

The Move, Pere Ubu, Buffalo Springfield, Roxy Music.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lev Bronsteinovich For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    The Working Class
    Blog Entries

Fuck Yes! Eiffel 65 ftw

+ YouTube Video

"[People] act like its some kind of rock solid homogeneous body of masculine oiled men with big hammers and flat caps standing outside factory gates chewing tobacco and muttering 'those damn petit-bourgeois students and their alienating camera-smashing, I sure love me some CCTV! Don't you, comrade stakhnov?'." - Ravachol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thriller For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    The Working Class
    Blog Entries

Okay, now it's Morning Glory time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

+ YouTube Video

"[People] act like its some kind of rock solid homogeneous body of masculine oiled men with big hammers and flat caps standing outside factory gates chewing tobacco and muttering 'those damn petit-bourgeois students and their alienating camera-smashing, I sure love me some CCTV! Don't you, comrade stakhnov?'." - Ravachol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thriller For This Useful Post:

Workers-Control-Over-Prod is offline Libertarian-Authoritarianist Supporter
    Forum Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Organisation
    IWW (Industrial Workers of the World)
    Blog Entries

+ YouTube Video

I remember being 4 years of age and my mum driving me through the city in the 1990's Germany to my dad's for the weekend and this banal tune playing on the radio. Things seem so much simpler as a child. A house is a house, traffic lights exciting occurrences, pedestrians are normal people and no thoughts are made yet about whether the people can pay their bills, if they have something against you or if they are downtrodden. I hope that humanity will one day reach a society where such denigration of the pureness of Humans does not exist. That is Communism.
    "It is necessary for Communists to enter into contradiction with the consciousness of the masses. . . The problem with these Transitional programs and transitional demands, which don't enter into any contradiction with the consciousness of the masses, or try to trick the masses into entering into the class struggle, create soviets - [is that] it winds up as common-or-garden reformism or economism." - Mike Macnair, on the necessity of the Minimum and Maximum communist party Program.

"You're lucky. You have a faith. Even if it's only Karl Marx" - Richard Burton

Organisation
    Illuminati

+ YouTube Video

Dr. Dre - Fuck Wit Dre Day

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuppie Grinder For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by !thriller! View Post
    Fuck Yes! Eiffel 65 ftw

+ YouTube Video

stupid pop music plays a large part in making life bearable

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuppie Grinder For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    The Working Class
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GourmetPez View Post
    stupid pop music plays a large part in making life bearable
    Seriously. Easily digestible music can make times... Easy?

+ YouTube Video
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]"Body tissue deprived of life energy turns cancerous. Cancer is the hysteria of cells condemned to death. Cancer and fascism are closely related. Fascism is the frenzy of sexual cripples. The swastika owes its magnetism to being a symbol of two bodies locked in genital embrace. It all stems from a longing for love. Comrades, make love joyously and without fear."

[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]Khrushchev: "Its interesting, isnt it? Im of working class origin while your family were landlords."
    Zhou: "Yes, and we each betrayed our class!"[/FONT]

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robespierres Neck For This Useful Post:

Closed.
    Coalition of Resistance - Fight Back Against the Cuts!

"As for the lad "Sam_b", I've been reading this forum for a while and I don't think I've ever seen him contribute anything of any value. Most of the chap's posts seem to be confrontational and snarky digs at other posters. Thankfully, most other contributors do not seem to behave in this manner." - Some Guy