Thread: muslim demonstrators atack antifascists

Default muslim demonstrators atack antifascists

https://linksunten.indymedia.org/de/node/59620

[FONT=verdana]Der Vorfall ist bestätigt und wurde heute auch auf dem autonomen 1. Mai Straßenfest auf dem Schusterplatz in Wuppertal über Lautsprecher durchgesagt. Am Rande einer Pro NRW Kundgebung in Solingen prügelten in einer Seitengasse zwei Salafisten brutal mit Holzlatten auf zwei Antifas ein, die Teilnehmer der Gegenkundgebung gegen die "Rechtspopulisten" waren.[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana]Obwohl sich beide offen und mehr als deutlich als Antifaschisten zu erkennen gaben, wurden sie sofort mit schweren Holzlatten niedergeschlagen, so dass es keine Möglichkeit zur Verteidigung gab. Dabei wurde noch über einen längeren Zeitraum massiv und menschenverachtend auf den Kopf eines bereits am Boden liegenden Opfers eingetreten. Glücklicherweise wurde im Krankenhaus keine schwere Kopfverletzung festgestellt. wovon aufgrund der Schwere des Angriffs ausgegegangen werden musste. Das andere Opfer wurde bei dem Angriff am Arm verletzt, hier gibt es noch keine weitere Diagnose.[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana]Auf dem Straßenfest wurde auch darauf hingewiesen, dass evtl. morgen, den 2. Mai anlässlich dieses brutalen Übergriffs eine Kundgebung / Demonstration in Solingen stattfinden soll, aber noch nichts spruchreif wäre.[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana]Im Internet gibt es ein Youtubvideo (2 Teile) mit dem Titel "Eskalierte Demonstration ins Solingen" auf dem Salafisten und Pro NRW - Nazis deutlich zu erkennen sind. Anonymisierter Link zum You-Tube-Video[/FONT]
    For those who don't read german this posts states that the militant muslims knew all to well that the people they beat up are antifascists.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moulinrouge For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    Supporter of ICOR

this is not their first time. they have been doing so for many years. in Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Iran and ... muslim fanatics are an organized force which have helped fascist governments. they are islamic version of european or american fascists.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hashem For This Useful Post:

any sort of translation or brief description would help as i dont speak German

Blog Entries

Attack anti fascist is interesting for the Muslims. Unless those Muslims were Islam-Fascists
    Yes, we want to make your wife a radical feminist lesbian, we want to forcibly gay marry you to a leatherclad bear, we want to send your kids into white slavery at the court of a black communist dictator, we want to paint your church red with the blood of christian babies, we want to set fire to your ikea and your SUV, we want to rape your labrador with the broken pieces of your white picketed fence.

We want to wage nuclear war on the nuclear family.
    why? because we are pinko freedom hating commienazi atheist bastards, its just what we do.
    ~psycho

it seems that it was some sort of fundamentalist Muslim outfit, therefore no surprise really. They are same scum as fash.

Organisation
    IWW

aren't german antifascists like loaded w/ anti-germans?
    I'm on some sickle-hammer shit
    Collective Bruce Banner shit

FKA: #FF0000, AKA Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Peevishness For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Ire That Are Themselves The Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Wrath

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #FF0000 For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    the Infernal Host

Would suprise me actually if this where actual salafists, they tend not to operate in mobs and mostly keyboard jihadists anyway...
    More likely a local gang out for some aggro who jumped the first group that looked like a match...
    The mind is its own place, and in itself Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven. What matter where, if I be still the same, And what I should be, all but less than he Whom thunder hath made greater?
    Here at least We shall be free

Organisation
    dildo factory workers local 127
    Blog Entries

can you translate that article? I tried google translate but it doesn't come out very clear.

german antifascism has hardline pro-Israel segments in it. were these antifascists related to that?

Organisation
    the Infernal Host

Don't think so, as far as I gather it was at a counter action against pro-koln/nrw a more edl/sioe/wilders style islamophobe group. For some mysterious reasons the anti-deutsche always forget to demonstrate against their events
    The mind is its own place, and in itself Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven. What matter where, if I be still the same, And what I should be, all but less than he Whom thunder hath made greater?
    Here at least We shall be free

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sasha For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    dildo factory workers local 127
    Blog Entries

yes they are a very forgetful bunch

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gorillafuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by #FF0000 View Post
    aren't german antifascists like loaded w/ anti-germans?
    i think it depends on yr locality; ie in some parts of berlin the dominant "ideology" in an antifa grouping with be "anti-imperialism", in others anti-germans will dominate, etc

there has been some issues with certain anti-german publications giving positive coverage to the edl for example
    Until now, the left has only managed capital in various ways; the point, however, is to destroy it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ed miliband For This Useful Post:

This poster is clearly some sort of nationalist. It was not "muslims" that would be like saying "christians". It was fundamentalist islamists, learn to separate the two, thank you.

Organisation
    Kasama Project, Rev-Left Study Guide Project
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aty View Post
    This poster is clearly some sort of nationalist. It was not "muslims" that would be like saying "christians". It was fundamentalist islamists, learn to separate the two, thank you.
    To play the devil's advocate: a lot of people here are quite anti-theist and tend to meld all religious categories into a single unit. There is some differentiation but not a lot.
    THE REV-LEFT STUDY GUIDE PROJECT
    Contribute today and help facilitate the spread of revolutionary knowledge.

the salafists changed their behaviour againt the islamophobic right, so that in the last days there were some attacks against them and the police protecting them.
    why they attack the antifacsists in this case, i dont know. this is not normal , although they are of course enemys.

and not all german antifascists are antigermans, they are very weak in comparison with what strength they had

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thälmann For This Useful Post:

Organisation
    ISO

Can anyone find the actual context and maybe another news story about this, because the discussion here seems to be all speculation with people drawing conclusions based on their pre-existing views rather than any sort of details about this incident.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmie Higgins For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Higgins View Post
    Can anyone find the actual context and maybe another news story about this, because the discussion here seems to be all speculation with people drawing conclusions based on their pre-existing views rather than any sort of details about this incident.
    I did a Google search for 'salafist antifascist Soligen' and 'muslim antifascist Solingen' and all the top results are from openly Islamophobic websites. Which I don't exactly think is going to help us get beyond 'speculation with people drawing conclusions based on their pre-existing views rather than any sort of details about this incident,' I'm afraid...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hatzel For This Useful Post:

There was anti-islam demonstration with a counter demonstration by muslims (i won't say salafists because they weren't all salafists) and anti-fascists. Two anti-fascists who were identifiable as anti-fascists were beaten up with wooden bats by two salafists. One of the anti-fascists had a brain trauma and the other had a wounded arm.