- Marxist. Going to work in a Kindergarten.
- Communism, Video Games, Anime, Children Care
- Going to work in a Kindergarten after school.
- Political Statement:
Against Maoism and Stalinism.
Inspired by Ernesto "Che" Guevara.
Quote by "Sinistter Cultural Marxist":
Any thread about the DPRK brings out the silliness. What are the arguments presented in defense of the DPRK?
(1) All critics of the DPRK are racist white chauvinists
(2) All negative stories about the DPRK must be part of a plot by the evil bourgeois zionist propaganda
(3) The Korean Worker's Party is a real worker's party because they call themselves that, even if their government has a hereditary autocracy and an extreme level of propaganda and lack of real collective ownership
(4) The actions of North Korea are totally justified, or should not be criticized by Communists, because it is the victim of the evil imperialists. Like the great leaders Lukashenko, Hussein and Khomeini, any excessive uses of force by their government are justified by the very existence of the United States (no mention of the fact, of course, that plenty of other anti-Imperialist governments in history never needed to resort to such an excessive police state to survive).
These are all very weak arguments, and leads one to favoring all sorts of counter-revolutionary governments simply because they oppose "The West".
"The life of a single human being is worth a million times more than all the property of the richest man on earth."
-Ernesto "Che" Guevara
Stalin was a desperado of the eastern Iron Curtain
Hitler was a failed aspiring artist and corporal.
Mussolini was a journalist.
-Me and ComradeMan
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 1st September 2011 12:05
- Total Thanks
- Last Activity
- 7th April 2016 12:32
- Join Date
- 16th July 2011
Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4