I don't need a Vanguard.
- About Anarcho-Brocialist
- I grew up in a mid-western town. I acquired two Masters Degrees. Philosophy and Civil Engineering.
- United States
- Reading, movies, educational seminars, academia, writing, debating
- University Lecturer (Philosophy) and Senior Supervising Civil Engineer
- Political Statement
- Socialism is the fulcrum to society. Those who are encumbered must establish camaraderie to the degree of kinship to combat the legion of tyrants.
- Organisation Contact Details
- I am an Anarchist not because I believe Anarchism is the final goal, but because there is no such thing as a final goal. - Rudolf RockerEconomic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.84Was Known As ProvenSocialistRevolutionary Anarchist Blog
"It will happen to all of us that at some point, you get tapped on the shoulder and told not just that the party's over, but slightly worse: The party's going on, but you have to leave."
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 31
- Brosa Luxemburg
- Radical Burger Flipper
- Internet Hipster
- Junior Revolutionary
- Dennis The 'Bloody Peasant'
- Superfluous Diatribe
- Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
- Dimestore Saint