- About Adorno4498
- Born in glorious log cabin. God shat a rainbow when I was born.
- Sebastopol, CA
- Shoegazing, boys, sometimes girls, Das Kapital
- On the Dole
- Political Statement
- On Classes:
Classes arise to create a sense of otherness. Otherness has hitherto been the justification for exploitation. Exploitation is the surrounding, the taking away of choice from a group with the capacity of labour, in order to work them without just treatment. Examples include the proletariat, women, Asians, blacks, and gays.
Revolution is the abolishment of existing power structure, specifically those models class and their relations. It is the right, but most importantly the responsibility of the exploited to institute revolution. However, the existing problem hitherto of previous revolutions has been losing sight of the goal to end exploitation, justified in the past by strong central government. The labouring class needs to shun the idea of using the state to exploit and take control of their situation directly, by immediate control of the institutions and instruments of their labour.
Let it be known
1) That art is the expression of social and ideological sentiment, even that which is abstract or escapist, as it reflects frustration of the artist. 2) That the creation art requires expenditure of human labour.
3) That art is a powerful, moving tool in the expression of revolutionary sentiment, as the demonisation of it is scoffed as reidiculous at least or reactionary at worst. Therefore, art as a romanticised expression is a valuable ally in our aims, and under post revolutionary condtions should not be repressed in any way. When you take away the ability of expression in man, you leave him as a shell.
- Rethinking Marxism
- Organisation Contact Details
- Not an organisation per se, but the closest I have to one.
Showing Friends 1 to 8 of 8