- About Soseloshvili
- Belleville, ON, Canada
- Canadian History, First Nations Culture, Grassroots Activism
- Student, Food Service Employee, Journalist, Trade Unionist
- Political Statement
- I manage a local chapter of the Young Communist League of Canada - I'm a noted trade unionist, I'm involved in boycotting Israel and indigenous land rights. What else is there to say.
Ideological-wise, I use the word "Marxist" and "Communist" but nothing more - there's plenty enough sectarianism to go around, we don't need more.
- Young Communist League of Canada
- Organisation Contact Details
- [FONT=Tahoma]"[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]Are wars of aggression, wars for the conquest of colonies, then, just big business? Yes, it would seem so, however much the perpetrators of such national crimes seek to hide their true purpose under banners of high-sounding abstractions and ideals. They make war to capture markets by murder; raw materials by rape. They find it cheaper to steal than to exchange; easier to butcher than to buy. This is the secret of war. This is the secret of all wars. Profit. Business. Profit. Blood money.[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Tahoma]" [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]~Dr. Norman Bethune, December 1st 1939, Lin Chu, China[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma] [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]Canadian News and Commentary from the Working Class Perspective [/FONT]