Marxism-Leninism is the theory and practice of the Communists, who uphold the works of Marx, Engels and Lenin in the struggle for proletarian revolution, the construction of socialism, and the triumph of communism on a world scale. It is the scientific ideology of the working-class and its vanguard which accomplish these aims.
Marxism-Leninism bases itself on historical and dialectical materialism, taking into account the objective material conditions existent in each country and region. It supports just struggles against imperialism and neo-colonialism whose victories are guaranteed through the leading role of the working-class in said struggles. It supports internationalism as the guiding basis of the foreign policy of the socialist state and in the approach to inter-imperialist conflicts. Marxist-Leninists fight for both democratic and socialist demands and, where necessary in the world, carry out any bourgeois-democratic tasks in tandem with the uninterrupted move over into the socialist revolution.
The struggles waged by Marx, Engels and Lenin against all forms of revisionism, opportunism and reformism constituted both the defense of scientific socialism and its creative development, opposing both "left" and right-wing deviations.
The construction of socialism in the Soviet Union and likeminded countries provided a superior alternative to the capitalist system. The treacherous policies pursued by the restorers of capitalism constituted a heavy setback for the world working-class movement, but they could not reverse the nature of capitalism and the inevitability of class struggles for socialism under it.
Marxism-Leninism remains the ideology of the working-class by virtue of its scientific content and objective merits in the epoch of imperialism and the decay of capitalism.
* https://archive.org/details/InternationalWorkingClassAndCommunistMovementHisto ricalRecord
* https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1917/staterev/ (The State and Revolution, by V.I. Lenin)
* https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1920/lwc/ ("Left-Wing" Communism, An Infantile Disorder, by V.I. Lenin)
* https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/imp-hsc/ (Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism, by V.I. Lenin)
* http://bookzz.org/book/862537/add33c (Fundamentals of Marxism-Leninism)
* https://archive.org/details/tfomlp (The Fundamentals of Marxist-Leninist Philosophy)
NOTE: To all forum users wishing to join, have some indication that you are a ML in your profile.