RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > RevLeft Groups > Tendencies
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $45.00 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running - please subscribe for a monthly donation now!

Social Group

Guevarist

Group Maintained by Radical

Guevarism holds the belief that Armed Struggle can trigger a Revolution wherever a Government doesn't have the favour of its Citizens.

Guevarism believes that the focoism principle of vanguardism by cadres of small, fast-moving paramilitary groups can provide a focus for popular discontent against a sitting regime, and thereby lead a general insurrection.

Ernesto Guevara did not count on a Leninist insurrection based on cities as had happened during the 1917 October Revolution, but on a popular uprisings which would gain strength in rural areas and would overtopple the regime: the vanguard guerrilla was supposed to bolster the population's morale, not to take control of the state apparatus by itself, without any exterior help.

View All Members Showing 10 of 137 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 18 Picture(s)
Che
From Brutus
che in Bolivia
From Brutus
ernesto che guevara In Bolivia with a peasant
From Brutus
Che and Almeida
From Brutus
When captured in Bolivia
From Brutus

Search Discussions  
Social Group Discussions
Group Tools
Created Showing Discussions 7 of 7 Replies Last Post
by The Scorpion
27th November 2010 23:11
Pick up armsthe
the time is now
21st July 2014 12:48
by Paul Lafargue Go to last post
by prop
14th August 2012 00:13
New discussion forum
TOWARDS A NEW DAWN (http://toanewdawn.blogspot.in/) is a magazine which vows to deliver news, views...
14th August 2012 00:13
by prop Go to last post
by Brosa Luxemburg
9th March 2012 18:26
Che Was Not A Stalinist...
Che Guevara was not a Stalinist. To claim Che was a Stalinist is to look over some very compelling...
23rd April 2012 17:46
by The Hong Se Sun Go to last post
by RedRise
6th October 2009 07:49
Che - the movie
Has anybody seen the movie Che which is just showing in cinemas? I saw part one the other day and...
28th February 2012 13:55
by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 Go to last post
by The Hong Se Sun
12th October 2009 17:23
Guevarist it is time to be recognized.
I'm kind of sick of people looking at me crazy when I say I am a Guevarist. We need to start a...
27th November 2010 23:09
by The Scorpion Go to last post
by Comrade_Stalin
14th February 2010 03:33
Che view of other communist leaders
I would like to know what was Che view on other communist leaders before him, like Stalin, Mao,...
27th November 2010 23:01
by The Scorpion Go to last post
by freedon
27th April 2010 17:33
Che and natural healing
Che studied medicine and was a doctor or medic in the field. He was also plagued by asthma in...
27th April 2010 17:33
by freedon Go to last post

Group Tools
Mark This Group Read Mark This Group Read