So I was yet again at the local convention this year, and this time I picked up a few gems I just have to share to an audience that understands.
This first one is a true story from irc-discussion program (I dunno if you know that one).
- I just heard that my grandma has died...
- I'm sorry
- Sorry to hear that
- Did she drop any good loot?
These are nerdy pick-up lines.
- So, do you want to see my magic wand? It casts white magic.
- Can I land my starfighter into your hangar?
- What's an epic level chic like you doing in a tavern like this?
- So, dungeon master, can I "search" this elven lady here?
- Your armor class is useless against my two-handed sword of satisfaction +5. Want me to prove it?
Also, our scene were wondering this year if it is necrophilia when you are interested in mating the undead.
... the things we do...
EDIT: And yes, the people surrounding me are pervy in nature.
Originally Posted by NecroCommie
Also, our scene were wondering this year if it is necrophilia when you are interested in mating the undead .
Interestingly, in my favourite fantasy game-world of Tékumel, there are several ‘grades’ of undead, the highest of which, known as jájgiyal (singular ‘jájgi’), can only distinguished from live humans by close observation — if they don’t breathe, they’re jájgiyal. Jájgiyal are rumoured to be capable of functioning sexually.
Our party once attended some festivities at a rival clanhouse where most of the servants and many of the guests were jájgiyal. My character was quite unnerved by her clansister discussing philosophy with a 500 year old sorceress who didn’t look much older than she did!