RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Leftsolidarity
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $25.00 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running - please subscribe for a monthly donation now!

Conversation Between Leftsolidarity and TheGodlessUtopian
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. Leftsolidarity
    14th January 2013 20:06
    Leftsolidarity
    Thanks
  2. TheGodlessUtopian
    14th January 2013 20:03
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Hey congratulations dude! Awesome to see you got the spot!
  3. Leftsolidarity
    28th May 2012 01:47
    Leftsolidarity
    You should read my new blog and tell me what you think about that
  4. TheGodlessUtopian
    25th May 2012 20:12
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Dude, you have to go onto my FB profile and look at a topic which starts with me saying something about Lenin.There you will see a Ron Paul freak arguing with a APL member.lol... great entertainment.
  5. TheGodlessUtopian
    22nd May 2012 22:12
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Ah, so still in that approval/education process I guess. Well, it will end eventually (just gotta write an ultra long, dense paper which coincides completely with the party line, that will get their attention).
  6. Leftsolidarity
    22nd May 2012 22:09
    Leftsolidarity
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just editted that because I was sick of having the long stuff on there. Nothing irl has changed unfortunately haha
  7. TheGodlessUtopian
    22nd May 2012 19:36
    TheGodlessUtopian
    *happy gasp* ...I see you are no longer on the education list and have gotten rid of the SPUSA part.
  8. TheGodlessUtopian
    9th May 2012 17:26
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Thread created, thanks for the great idea!
  9. Leftsolidarity
    9th May 2012 17:00
    Leftsolidarity
    Cool, I figured I'd let you think of how to actually carry it out. I don't know if it's a good idea or not but I thought it might be worth trying.
  10. TheGodlessUtopian
    9th May 2012 16:58
    TheGodlessUtopian
    That would be a nice idea... let me do some preliminary brainstorming on that than I will sticky it in the Discrimination sub-forum on a trial basis (see if it gets much exposure).