RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $27.50 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running - please subscribe for a monthly donation now!

Old

On hiatus.

Posted 8th May 2009 at 17:46 by Os Cangaceiros

It's that time again...gotta go back to work. I may be able to stop by every now and then, but for the most part I won't be here for the next 3-4 months.

So hasta la vista, Revleft. Carry on the internet struggle without me, comrades!
fish puncher
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

30 Days of Night.

Posted 9th March 2009 at 05:31 by Os Cangaceiros

Just saw it, and it's pretty damn good. Probably my favorite "graphic novel" movie thus far (as I found Sin City, 300 and V For Vendetta to all be overrated.)

Plus, it's set in my state! The plot is a bit unrealistic, though...those vampires would only kill a small number of people before a platoon of Barrowites armed with assault rifles and chainsaws would take care of 'em.

It was cool how the vampires were bloodcrazed barbaric killers. I'm tired of the...
fish puncher
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Quotes.

Posted 15th April 2008 at 23:37 by Os Cangaceiros
Updated 5th September 2008 at 01:04 by Os Cangaceiros

I've decided to dump all my favorite quotes on a blog post. So here goes.

"If God exists, he is man's enemy." - PJ Proudhon

"Anarchy is a word that comes from the Greek, and signifies, strictly speaking, "without government": the state of a people without any constituted authority." - Errico Malatesta

"Anarchy may be described as the doctrine that all the affairs of men should be managed by individuals or voluntary associations,...
fish puncher
Posted in Uncategorized