RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

From discussion on strategy board (2)

Posted 25th December 2009 at 09:42 by redarmyleader

*Note about blog: This is the second of three post that I wrote to be posted in strategy board discussion. I have not yet posted, but will in the next day or so. In this post I am arguing against workerism and trade-union fetishism, which seems to be prevalent trend on site*

The second thing that I wanted to comment on was the strong response of people to do work and engage with workers. This is an important and essential thing to do. However, I hope people can understand the value...
Junior Revolutionary
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

From discussion on strategy board (1)

Posted 25th December 2009 at 09:41 by redarmyleader

*Note about blog: This was a post that I put up in the strategy board. This is the first of three post. I broke them up because it would have been too bulky to read, and wanted to give time for people to respond to what I wrote. It is pretty self-evident when reading the post that I am speaking out against a liberal tendency to do "instant gratification" work as I like to think of it and arguing for the need to build struggle that expresses power of the proletariat and massed oppressed.*...
Junior Revolutionary
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Links to selected discussions

Posted 25th December 2009 at 06:41 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)
Updated 19th January 2010 at 09:20 by Ben Seattle

I am going to experiement and see if this blog post can be used similar to a wiki page to link to some of the threads that are of interest to me. I may update this post as threads develop.To Reply to:
  • (all done)
To Do:
Information theorist
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My stance on the CC Explained

Posted 24th December 2009 at 10:42 by Sean

By Zionists I obviously mean those blindly loyal to the evil lord Malte and his twisted designs on Revleft and therefore Palestine. Here be job prospects if you can withstand the wedgies while wearing your hall monitor sash.
By Teabaggers I mean those brave people who say NO MORE to the rules they gladly would have banned regular members for while in the CC and spartanesquely recreate threads with
Senior Revolutionary
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Criticism of Kasama 's social-democratic mission statement

Posted 23rd December 2009 at 09:43 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)
Updated 16th January 2010 at 22:36 by Ben Seattle

Hi folks,

The Kasama group appears to have eliminated
the class struggle and class politics from
its mission statement in a bid to be "respectable"
and acceptable to a strata of social-democratic activists

I created a thread to discuss this and a political cartoon for the thread (see below). I will be adding comments there in the near future. Your thoughtful comments are appreciated. -- Ben

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kasama_T...&#entry2737339...
Information theorist