RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $25.00 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running - please subscribe for a monthly donation now!

Old

Bourgeois and Bourgeoisie: Common Misspellings and Incorrect Usages

Posted 12th April 2010 at 10:50 by AK
Updated 13th April 2010 at 14:43 by AK

[B][I]Bourgeoise [/I]- as well as other similar misspellings - are not words. It pisses me off when people misspell or incorrectly use these leftist terms. Learn how to correctly spell and use them. I can't stress this enough.[/B]

[B]Bourgeoisie (Noun): [/B]The upper ruling capitalist class of private property owners which do not work on the means of production that they own; instead, hiring workers to carry out the labour.
[B]Bourgeois (Adjective): [/B]Of or relating to the...
AK
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The Myth of the Middle Class: Blurring Class Lines and Dividing Labour

Posted 3rd April 2010 at 10:10 by AK
Updated 7th May 2010 at 07:37 by AK

All classes, past and present, have been and are defined by their relation to productive property. Under capitalism this can be shown by observing an individual's relation to the means of production (also known as private property; as opposed to personal property which includes tangible items as well as houses, cars, trucks and boats): the working class of Proletarians which own no means of production of their own have to sell their labour to the Bourgeoisie (or sometimes the Petit-Bourgeoisie)...
AK
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Our war of ideas must be based on the needs of the movement

Posted 2nd April 2010 at 00:15 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)
Updated 28th May 2010 at 19:39 by Ben Seattle (added "timeline of transition" chart)

Hi folks,

This post is my reply to Eric, a supporter of the Communist Voice Organization and the Seattle Anti-Imperialist Committee. I have been engaged in polemics with Eric and his mentor, Joseph Green, for a number of years. An index of exchanges (2000 - 2008) can be found here. My more recent exchanges with Eric took place on page 2 and page 3 of this Kasama thread.

-- Ben

Our war of ideas
must be based on the
needs of the movement
Information theorist
Old

Tha Dutch Situation

Posted 29th March 2010 at 21:55 by CJCM

Introduction:
For this report the author will handle the economic, environmental and integration subjects regarding the Dutch political situation.

For examples on the stances I have chosen the two extremes within the Dutch parlimental system : The Staatkundig Gereformeerde Partij ( SGP, Rightwing Conservative Christian Based) and the Nieuwe Communistische Partij Nederland ( NCPN, Leftwing Marxists Leninists ).

Integration
Context

Due to...
Cabralian Isolatio Anarchist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Necessaries for Life: long-term free food

Posted 21st March 2010 at 23:58 by Dr. Fish

Short term free food has already been taken care of from various charity organizations, members of Silent City Distro getting crops from where they work and putting them 'out there,' as well as Food Not Bombs and various freegan friends liberating fine food from the dunpsters of supermarkets (ALDI's in Ithaca is the worst, anyone that reads this note should check it out).
But as I was wasting my time thinking about the world, I took the premise that a major goal of civilization is to make...
Anarcha-Syndicalist
Posted in Uncategorized