RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

What is important? (reply to Anton)

Posted 2nd May 2011 at 07:23 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)

What is important?
(reply to Anton)

-- 1 --

First, Anton, I would like to thank you for keeping your commitment to posting 100 words a week giving your views on the principles which we believe are decisive to the recovery of the revolutionary movement.

Posting 100 words a week is vital for two reasons:

(1) It makes it possible for us to think with clarity. If we cannot write, our thoughts and our minds get stale and rusty.
Information theorist
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

STOP THE WAR IN LIBYA & PREVENT A CIVIL WAR IN SYRIA

Posted 27th April 2011 at 04:29 by the youth dialectic

7 point programme of the Vth Communist International

1. Economics: almost all countries of the whole world are in debt to the USA. South America is $750billion in debt and Africa is $300billion in debt, 130% of the New Zealand economy is debt, we have to borrow $300 million a week so we can afford to meet our debt repayments. Britain, France, Germany are in debt to the US, the debt repayments they receive from the poor countries allow them to pay their debts to the US, the debt repayments...
Junior Revolutionary
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The futility of nationalism, patriotism and the myth we call "the state"

Posted 14th April 2011 at 10:09 by NecroCommie

Ok, so I wrote this on another totally non-political forum as an introduction to some of my thoughts that had been gathering some attention (and mostly confusion). Thought I might put it here too seeing that I invested so much effort in it (I wrote this in the middle of the night at six hours fueled by inspiration), comment if you want to. I know that it contains alot of the stuff I have in my first blog-post, but live with it god-damn it!

The lunacy which is "nation"...
Marxist-Leninist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Attended my first protest!

Posted 10th April 2011 at 23:09 by TheGodlessUtopian (Claiming the Mantle)

Well,with the help of code: pink attended my first mass protest at NYC...it was pretty awesome to say the least...I finally had a opportunity to meet my fellow party members in person! The marching,and spirit was enchanting....and then there was the hours and hours of intellectual discussion I had...in short-best day in years.
Queer Liberationist Maoist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report on April Meeting of the Open Network for Revolutionary Activists

Posted 10th April 2011 at 04:59 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)

Report on April Meeting of the Open
Network for Revolutionary Activists

Hi folks,

Our group meets once a month and following each meeting I write a summary.

(Note: our group is not actually named "Open Network for Revolutionary Activists" because we don't have a name yet. It may take us a few months to figure out what our name should be--because we want to get this right.)

Who was there

Present were Anton and Y...
Information theorist