RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $7.50 below the monthly needed amount of $110. Help Revleft keep running and to be completely free of adverts again - please subscribe for a monthly donation now (starting at $2.50) and get all adverts removed immediately! (no obligation, subscription can be cancelled anytime)

Old

Report on the May Meeting of the Open Network of Revolutionary Activists

Posted 16th May 2011 at 04:13 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)
Updated 18th May 2011 at 13:58 by Ben Seattle

Report on the May Meeting of the
Open Network of Revolutionary Activists
[FONT=Arial](Note: Our group is not really named "the open network of revolutionary activists" [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial](TONRA). [/FONT][FONT=Arial]We don't have a name yet and it will likely take us a few more months [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]to figure out what we are. [/FONT][FONT=Arial]I use that name here to try it out and see how well [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I like it.--Ben)[/FONT]
Our small, informal...
Information theorist
Old

May Day 2011: If They Tell You You Can't, Then You Can

Posted 5th May 2011 at 18:10 by Dean

Today, I got a chance to momentarily leave my armchair and rise up with my fellow discontents. May Day 2011 saw a motley crew of 300-500 core Richmond leftists hit the streets. There was much ado about the police this time around: namely, the police claimed that protection had to be purchased, and the organizers had to foot the bill. The ACLU even got involved, ineffectively....
There is only IBM, ITT & Exxon
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brief note--May meeting, Open Revolutionary Activists, Seattle

Posted 3rd May 2011 at 10:09 by anton black

Three of us met May 2. Ben ,Y and myself.
During May we are planning to post (as individuals) first annual reports on the progress, plans and goals of our group so far.

I asked Ben to provide information on his views on the relation of rising productivity of labor and working class revolution. He raised this issue recently, I believe on Kronsteen's blog here at revleft.

Two of us have committed to posting 100 words per week related to this work. I raised that...
Junior Revolutionary
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is important? (reply to Anton)

Posted 2nd May 2011 at 07:23 by Ben Seattle (I'm here to fight)

What is important?
(reply to Anton)

-- 1 --

First, Anton, I would like to thank you for keeping your commitment to posting 100 words a week giving your views on the principles which we believe are decisive to the recovery of the revolutionary movement.

Posting 100 words a week is vital for two reasons:

(1) It makes it possible for us to think with clarity. If we cannot write, our thoughts and our minds get stale and rusty.
Information theorist
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

STOP THE WAR IN LIBYA & PREVENT A CIVIL WAR IN SYRIA

Posted 27th April 2011 at 04:29 by the youth dialectic

7 point programme of the Vth Communist International

1. Economics: almost all countries of the whole world are in debt to the USA. South America is $750billion in debt and Africa is $300billion in debt, 130% of the New Zealand economy is debt, we have to borrow $300 million a week so we can afford to meet our debt repayments. Britain, France, Germany are in debt to the US, the debt repayments they receive from the poor countries allow them to pay their debts to the US, the debt repayments...
Junior Revolutionary
Posted in Uncategorized