RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs > Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $32.50 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running and to be completely free of adverts again - please subscribe for a monthly donation now (starting at $2.50) and get all adverts removed immediately! (no obligation, subscription can be cancelled anytime)

Rate this Entry

Why the U.S fights Communism

Posted 22nd February 2012 at 04:16 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917

The U.S fights communism because of one thing, and thats because communism fights free enterprise. If the Domino Theory actually happened, the United States would have less global trade. Therefore, there would be less profit coming in for the big corporations, and the politics that get some of the profit.
Now look at the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. The USA tried to stop the spread of communism over fascism, and why?, because fascism has aspects of capitalism. "So what if there establishing a police state run by dictators that take away peoples freedom and rights, they have forms of capitalism and free enterprise !! "- American capitalist/politician.
This is what it has come down to people, the big green dollar, the corporate elite, and their buddies in Washington stomping anything and anyone who opposes their ways of exploiting the masses and stuffing their piggy banks, while the rest starve and beg for more. They portray over and over how bad the communists are, "trying to take away the land and rights away from people". But really while they brain wash us all into believing what they say, they swim in pools of profit, after once again they beat down the Red Man who is really fighting for whats right.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 648 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Agreed! The Capitalist Pigs can never get enough! They only grow more powerful and wealthy at the expense of the common lower classe. It is time to rise and to take back what is ours! It's a matter of time before the general public starts to be aware of the acts of cruelity to not only to us as citizens but to other lower nations as well! The greedy bastards must die.
    Posted 1st March 2012 at 04:27 by LeftWingMexicano LeftWingMexicano is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I am so glad that I found a place like this where I can actually find people like me !!!
    Posted 2nd March 2012 at 14:41 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Yes, I only know a few fellow communist. But I think i am the most open and radical about it.
    Posted 5th March 2012 at 22:22 by LeftWingMexicano LeftWingMexicano is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Me to I cant find antone like you and I around where I live.
    Posted 6th March 2012 at 14:33 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Anyone**
    Posted 6th March 2012 at 14:34 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 is offline

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks