RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs > Edelweiss
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Back I am!

Posted 28th May 2009 at 10:45 by Edelweiss
Updated 28th May 2009 at 11:22 by Edelweiss

After about a month of time out, I'm now back here on Revleft. I was busy with all kind of stuff like work, moving house, private issues. And yes, football:

Fortuna Dsseldorf, back in the 2nd Bundesliga!

A photo of the celebrations right after the match last week. After 10 years of misery, we are back in German, professional football. I did travel all around Germany to see the away games, and saw of course all the home games. What an exiting season!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2849 Comments 4 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey, welcome back! When the cat goes out for the day, the mice come out to play. So get with setting those traps!
  2. Old Comment
    Ohh welcome back.I love your reasoning of been away!
    Nice fans i see there, alerta banners(are you attending too in Belgium as group i mean?)
    I didnt know you were a football fan, and didnt miss a match in 3rd division, gosh we are relatives in football passion as it seems
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    are you attending too in Belgium as group i mean?
    Yes, we will. Dsseldorf is not far away from Liege, and there will be a nice and big Fortuna crowd. I'm sure you will notice us. I won't be there personally though.

So which team do you support and will you really be in Liege?
    Updated 29th May 2009 at 08:51 by Edelweiss
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Comment
    Yes, we will. Dsseldorf is not far away from Liege, and there will be a nice and big Fortuna crowd. I'm sure you will notice us. I won't be there personally though.

So which team do you support and will you really be in Liege?
    Im not going to personally be there either(im too "young" to get such privilege anw ) but yeah as fans of A.C. OMONOIA we will be there. Its our first time this year, and there is pretty excitement for those will go.
    I hope to manage go in few years!

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks