RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Blogs > Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $22.50 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running - please subscribe for a monthly donation now!

Rate this Entry

Eminent Domain

Posted 19th March 2012 at 13:58 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917

Eminent Domain, what is it ? It is a policy under Article 1 Section 8 of the constitution in which it is backed by the 5th Amendment. The policy in a nutshell is that the government can buy land from owners, or under certain circumstances take the land, but for it to only be used for the public, for example, build roads, schools, hospitals, and other publicly used facilities. Now with this being said, it is not supposed to be used for economic development.
The government has become so greedy and corrupt that they now seize private property not for public use, but for economic development and capital gain. They do it for tax revenue, so that way the government makes money by using a government policy by the incorrect manner. They use eminent domain as an excuse to seize hard working citizens properties so they can install factories instead of schools, shopping malls instead of hospitals, or private companies instead of fixing roads. All of these actions do not benefit the good of the people, all it does is is create economic development for corporate stockholders, business investors, and/or government officials (tax revenue). So in a quick summary, the government is stealing land from private property owners, and turning it into a money making tax revenue scam to steal and rob from us the AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 960 Comments 4 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your speech sounds a bit too nationalist for me.
    Posted 21st March 2012 at 22:42 by TheRedAnarchist23 TheRedAnarchist23 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    trust me im not a nationalist, it just makes me mad how the government will do anything to gain control and do whatever it takes to make a profit
    Posted 29th March 2012 at 13:33 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    This sounds like populist, nationalistic nonsense. Communism is about abolishing private property, among other things.
  4. Old Comment
    Are you people fuckin serious, im not a nationalist this is just one of my opinions, im fully aware of the properties of communism !!!!
    Posted 2nd April 2012 at 03:05 by Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917 is offline

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks