RevLeft
Go Back   RevLeft > Ẋʼn's Profile
Register FAQ Members List RevLeft Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RevLeft Shortage Alert
RevLeft shortage alert! Current monthly donations are $32.50 below the monthly needed amount of $140. Help Revleft keep running - please subscribe for a monthly donation now!

Ẋʼn's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture Main
24 23rd November 2012 06:49
Picture Memories of the Future
Imaginings of the Future from the past and present
29 29th July 2009 04:21
Picture Legions of Steel
Tanks, powered armour, combat robots and other war machines
36 29th July 2009 04:17
Picture Universal Constants 2
The sequel!
1 12th July 2009 05:53
Picture Universal Constants
A repository of images related to Physics and Astronomy
60 12th July 2009 05:46
Picture Eldritch Abominations (Volume II)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
60 18th May 2009 09:12
Picture Voyagers of the Great Dark
A collection of spacecraft, spaceships and rocketships of all kinds.
45 18th May 2009 03:25
Picture Eldritch Abominations (Volume I)
How to describe these unclean mockeries of natural law? There are no words that can encompass such foulness, not in English or any other human tongue. They are other, alien beyond comprehension, their very existence an affront to all rationality. I could speak of ichor-dripping tentacles and yonic voids, painfully dissonant cries and colours of no earthly hue, but those are mere superficialities. Monstrous though these stigmata are, they do not define the abominations; they are merely among the more common symptoms of their underlying wrongness.
60 18th May 2009 02:55